Religion and Psychotherapy
- Some thoughts on the Gospel and the Behavioral Sciences: Elder Neal A. Maxwell; Brigham Young Symposium, Feb. 26, 1976.
- Psychology and Repentance: Allen E. Bergin; BYU Devotional, Oct. 4, 1994.
- Gospel-Centered Psychotherapy: What It Is and Why It Matters: Scott Richards and Kristin L. Hansen; Issues in Religion and Psychotherapy, Vol. 34, No. 1, Article 7.
- A Sacred Trust: David T. Seamons; Issues in Religion and Psychotherapy, Vol. 40, No. 1, Article 4
- The Relationship between Religion, Mental Health, and the Latter-day Saints: Daniel K. Judd; BYU Religious Studies Center, Review Magazine, Winter 2018.