In place of this fall’s convention, we will be providing a number of last year’s convention workshops on the AMCAP website beginning October 1, 2020.
We are sensitive to the economic stress that has resulted from the virus and will offer online CEU courses at no cost for AMCAP members only on October 1-3, 2020. On October 4th and forward, the courses will be available at member and non-member rates.
IMPORTANT: AMCAP is not approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor homestudy (online) continuing education for psychologists.
Courses available October 1, 2020:
1. Restoration Therapy (Intro): Identifying your clients’ pain and truth.
Edward Callirgos LMFT CE Hours/Credits: 1.0 (Not APA)
2. How have attitudes toward sexual assault at BYU changed since 2011?
Melissa Goates-Jones, PhD and students CE Hours/Credits: 1.0 (Not APA)
3. Cultivating self-compassion as Latter-day Saints: How being kinder to ourselves can improve mental health and foster spiritual development.
Sara McPhee Lafkas, LCSW, Ed.D. and students CE Hours/Credits: 1.0 (Not APA)
4. The Royal Road Revisited: Working with Dreams in Psychotherapy,
Rachel E. Crook Lyon, PhD CE Hours/Credits: 1.0 (Not APA)
5. Fix It or Receive It? East Meets West on the Paradoxical Path of Healing and Relationship,
Wendy Ulrich, PhD licensed psychologist, Carrie Skarda, PsyD CE Hours/Credits: 1.5 (Not APA)
6. Simplifying Ethical-Decision Making for all Mental Health Professionals,
Jason H. King, PhD CE Hours/Credits: 3.0 ETHICS (Not APA)