JOB OPENING – Office Manager: David T. Seamons, Ph.D.
Dr. Seamons is requesting applications and beginning the interviewing process for the job of office manager in his part time practice.
- Wage – $14.00 /hr. (starting)
- Office hours – Monday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Good people skills – you will be working with people who are struggling with emotional challenges.
- Greeting patients who come in for their appointments.
- Setting appointments
- Receiving phone calls and answering questions
- Organizational skills – being able to effectively organize your work time.
- Computer skills – use a customized billing system, also excel.
- Integrity – responsible for weekly bank deposits.
- Billing and collections – setting payment plans with patients at time of admission.
- Confidentiality – seeing a therapist is a very personal and private experience. What happens at the office MUST stay at the office.
Where and how to apply?
1. You can send application to:
2. Send in or drop off application:
Canyon Medical Plaza (Intermountain Family Medicine)
3200 North Canyon Road Suite F
Provo, Utah 84604